To continue higher education, students find it more difficult because of financial conditions and for that, there have been so many scholarship programs launched by various government departments and one of these scholarships is PM Yasasvi Scholarship. Under this initiative, the government aims to provide financial support to classes 8 and 9th so many students have applied under this scheme, recently the examination was about to be held but it has been cancelled but the merit list for the students has been launched which is now available on the official website. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the necessary details about this scheme and also the procedure to check the merit list which is now available on the website. If you are looking forward to checking the PM YASHASVI Scholarship Merit List 2023 are advised to tap on the link given in this article.
PM Yasasvi Merit List 2023
The government of India has recently introduced a scheme for students who are not eligible to pay for their educational expenses. With the implementation of this scheme, students will be encouraged and make them independent, and secure so that they don’t have to rely on anyone for their academic expenses. We have also mentioned that the authorities have released the examination dates which were going to be held in September but due to some issues it has been canceled and going to be held soon, but the authorities have released the merit list for the eligible registered candidates which are now available on the official website. Students who want to check the list are advised to get it through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of PM YASHASVI Merit List 2023
|Name of the scheme||PM Yasasvi Merit List|
|Name of the Department||Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India|
|Class||9th to 12th class|
|Scholarship Offered||75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees|
|Issue of Merit List||October 2023|
Objective of PM Yasasvi Merit List
The main objective of this list is to provide an overview of the selection criteria under this scheme. As per the scheme details, all the selected students under this scheme will get financial aid of 75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. This scholarship program intends to encourage them to pursue their higher education which is available for the students of classes 8th and 9th and those who have registered themselves under this scheme can access to this merit list.
Features of PM YASHASVI Merit List
- Students who have registered themselves under this scheme will get access to this merit list which will be beneficial for students to understand admission criteria.
- Under this scheme, students who are studying in 8 and 9th classes and are willing to pursue their higher can get financial support of 75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees.
- Students who are selected under this scheme will get the aid that will directly be transferred to their bank accounts without any issues.
- With the help of this students will be able to carry out their studies without any issues, and they will become independent and secure.
- Students from all over India are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Students who have submitted their applications are eligible to check the merit list.
- All the students must have all their valid educational and personal details at the time of registration.
Cut Off Marks Details
|Category||Cut Off Marks 2023|
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Previous examination result
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth
Procedure to Check PM Yasasvi Merit List 2023
- Students who want to check are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on the PM Yasasvi merit list option and continue.
- After that, the login page will appear, enter your details on it and submit it.
- After submitting the details the merit list will appear on your screen.