ONGC Recruitment Online Apply | ONGC Recruitment 2023 | ONGC Recruitment 2023 Official Website | ONGC Apprentice
As we all know, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a well-known global oil and gas corporation with operations in India and across the world. It is India’s major producer of crude oil and natural gas, as well as a participant in the exploration and production of other petroleum products. ONGC is seeking applications for Associate Consultant positions for the fiscal year 2023. This is a wonderful chance for young and creative individuals to work in a reputable organization such as ONGC and contribute to the company’s growth and development. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and much more, so those who are looking for such opportunities are advised to read all the information carefully and apply for recruitment before the last date.
Rajasthan RSMSSB CET Recruitment 2023
ONGC Recruitment 2023
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is one of India’s main energy firms, responsible for crude oil and natural gas exploration, development, and production. ONGC is planning a recruitment drive for the year 2023, with applications being accepted for the position of Associate Consultant. This is a fantastic chance for those with the necessary skills and experience to join one of the top energy firms. The recruiting process is likely to be very competitive, with candidates subjected to a rigorous selection procedure in order to acquire the post.
Overview Details of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of the Recruitment||ONGC Recruitment|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Official website||Given below|
Important Dates of the Recruitment
|Starting Date of Application||20/04/2023|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
TN Ration Shop Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the notification, all the candidates are advised to read all the eligibility conditions which are given below:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the appropriate subject or a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- The applicant applying for the ONGC Recruitment 2023 should not be older than 50 years old as of the advertisement’s closing date.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Associate Consultant||65 Years|
- Following their qualification, candidates should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in the appropriate sector.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Registration Procedure Under ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited).
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the home page.
- Look for the advertisement for Associate Consultant Posts and click on it.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience required, and other important information.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the ‘Apply Online link.
- Fill in the online application form with the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Review the application form to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form for future reference.