MODI Initiative Scheme | MODI Initiative Benefits and Eligibility Criteria | Official Website of MODI Initiative | Most Outstanding District Initiative
To make our surroundings clean many schemes and initiatives have been launched by various government departments, and now the government of Assam has launched another initiative which is called MODI Initiative Most Outstanding District Initiative. Under this initiative, the government has announced that every district can take part in this Assam Swachh Zila initiative, and the winning district will receive the winning amount. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details about this initiative so those citizens who haven’t heard about this and are willing to win the prize are advised to read this article till the end and get information such as benefits, features, registration process, and much more.
MODI Initiative Scheme
The government of Assam is here again with another outstanding initiative which is created to keep our surroundings clean which is called MODI Initiative Most Outstanding District Initiative. Under this initiative, each district can participate in cleaning its specific areas. This initiative is created for all the districts in the state such as rural and urban. This is a great initiative for citizens, because of that they will learn more new techniques and also gain knowledge about why we should keep our surroundings clean and will also enhance their infrastructure and can change their lifestyle.
Key Highlights of Most Outstanding District Initiative
|Scheme Name||MODI Initiative|
|Full form of MODI Scheme||Most Outstanding District Initiative|
|Announced By||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Announced On||Annual Budget Launching|
|Aim of the Initiative||Run a drive of cleanliness|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Assam|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of Most Outstanding District Initiative
The main objective of this initiative is to develop a culture of cleanliness and hygiene in the districts by organizing various cleanliness drives. This initiative intends to encourage participants from local communities which include residents, businesses, schools, and local organizations to take ownership of their surroundings and contribute to a cleaner and healthier environment. With the help of this initiative, will reduce vector-borne diseases and will improve overall public health by minimizing the presence of waste, litter, and unsanitary conditions in the districts.
Benefits of MODI Initiative
- This beneficial initiative is created to focus on cleanliness and hygiene which will help reduce the spread of diseases and lead to better overall public health.
- We all know cleanliness in our surroundings makes it more attractive which will show the impact on the lives of people who live there, it improves its aesthetics, reduces pollution, and well-maintained public spaces.
- With the help of this, it will boost tourism in the state which will attract visitors and generate revenue for local businesses, which can lead to increased economic opportunities for residents.
- this initiative will encourage communities to participate and develop a sense of ownership in the citizens of the state and this sense of pride and involvement in local issues can strengthen community bonds.
- This initiative is only available to the citizens of the state.
- Under this, all the districts in the state can participate without any restrictions.
- Under this, there is no age limit available for the citizens, so all the people of districts and other officers can take part in this.
Countable Parameters Under the Scheme
- Overall Cleanliness
- Availability of Clean Drinking Water
- Solid Waste Management
- Efficient Waste Disposal
- Sewage Treatment
- Road Cleanliness
Registration Procedure Under MODI Initiative Scheme 2023
For that, there is no application procedure available yet so those who want to participate in this initiative are advised to wait till the authorities announce the process. For more detailed information go to the official website and get detailed information.