Young Professional Vacancy in Ministry of Commerce | Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2023 | Ministry of Commerce and Industry Jobs
Some so many unemployed candidates are looking for job opportunities and for that various job opportunities have been launched by various government organizations and departments and now the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has offered a distinguished and interesting opportunity for ambitious commerce and industry researchers. The Ministry is presently taking applications for the position of Research Officer, with just 01 posts available. So, candidates who are looking for such an opportunity are advised to grab it and before that check all the important details like its educational qualifications, age limit, salary, and much more.
Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2023
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry is a key government agency in charge of developing and enforcing trade and industrial policies that promote economic growth and development. The Ministry of Commerce and Industry is glad to announce a job vacancy for a Research Officer in its prestigious organization. This recruitment drive provides an exceptional chance for highly qualified and motivated individuals to join one of the most vital government ministries and make a substantial contribution to the nation’s economic development and policy formation. this business is critical in increasing foreign commerce, improving domestic industry competitiveness, and attracting investment to the country. The ministry works aggressively with numerous stakeholders, both nationally and internationally, to improve trade relations and promote long-term economic success.
Key Highlights of Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2023
|Company Name||Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment|
|Post Name||Research Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 177,500 /-Per Month|
|Official Website||Given below|
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2023
Before proceeding candidates are required to go through all the eligibility criteria, so that you can get enough information for the post:
- A postgraduate degree from a recognized university in Economics, International Trade, Business Administration, or a similar discipline.
- Experience in economic research, data analysis, and policy analysis is required.
- Strong analytical abilities and the capacity to analyze complicated economic data are required.
- Expertise in statistical software, data visualization, and economic modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to successfully communicate study findings.
- A strong interest in international trade, economic development, and industrial development.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team, with a strong dedication to achieving deadlines.
- Prior experience in government or research organizations will be advantageous.
- A minimum of three years of post-qualification research experience in economics, international trade, business, or a similar topic is necessary.
- Candidates with past expertise performing research, data analysis, and economic policy-making will be given preference.
- The age limit of the candidate should be 35 or less than 56 as required as per the notification.
- For more details kindly read the notification carefully.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Research Officer||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.56100-177500).|
Registration Procedure Under Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2023
For that candidates are required to go to the Official Website and check the notification, and then download the application form from the website and fill it with the required details on it. And when you have done this process last submit the dully filled application form to the authorities.