IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 | IDBI Bank Jobs for Freshers | IDBI Bank Recruitment Apply Online | IDBI Executive Apply Online
IDBI Bank, one of India’s biggest public sector banks, recently launched its 2023 recruiting drive. The bank is seeking candidates for the positions of Head DB (Database) and EP (Enterprise Platforms), with a total of 01 position available. Candidates must fulfill specific requirements established by IDBI Bank in order to be considered for this post. They must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline. In this article we will provide you with details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and much more, so kindly read this article till the end.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
IDBI Bank, one of India’s top public sector banks, has declared openings for the positions of Head DB (Database) and EP (Enterprise Planning) to join their valued organization. IDBI Bank has continually played a significant role in creating India’s banking sector, with a focus on offering customer-centric solutions and promoting innovation. The bank is looking for dynamic individuals who can successfully lead and manage teams, have great technical acumen, and have a thorough awareness of the banking industry’s growing trends and problems. Candidates chosen for these positions will be able to work in a lively and innovative work environment, surrounded by experienced experts and cutting-edge technology infrastructure.
Overview Details of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||IDBI Bank Recruitment|
|Announced by||IDBI Bank|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Post Name||Head DB (Database) and EP (Enterprise Platforms)|
Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other comparable area from a recognized institution or institute is required.
- Candidates having a Master’s degree or equivalent in the aforementioned subjects may be given preference.
- Candidates seeking the job of Head DB and EP must be at least 45 years old.
- Age relaxation may be available for applicants from restricted groups, according to government regulations.
- Database management systems (DBMS) such as Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL are required.
- Strong understanding of enterprise platforms, such as ERP systems, CRM systems, and business intelligence tools.
- Design, implementation, and management of large-scale databases and data warehousing technologies.
- Knowledge of data security and privacy practices, as well as regulatory compliance needs, is required.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the IT industry, preferably in database administration and enterprise platforms.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a managing or leadership function should be included in the overall experience.
- Screening of Applications
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
Registration Procedure Under IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must go to the Official Website of the IDBI.
- After that, you have to tap on the IDBI Bank Recruitment option and check the eligibility.
- After checking the eligibility criteria, tap on Apply Now option and continue.
- Now complete the registration process, and you will receive a username and password.
- After that go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option.
- Enter your username and password in it, and tap on the login option.
- After this process, the application form will appear now fill the form with all the necessary details on it.
- Last review the details and after satisfaction and then submit the form.