Metro Brands IPO Share Price | Metro Brands IPO Details | Metro Brands IPO GMP Today | Metro Brands IPO Price Band |
Metro Brands Limited, owned by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, is one of India’s largest footwear specialty retailers and one of the most desirable Indian footwear brands. The Metro Brands IPO is scheduled to begin on December 10, 2021, and end on December 14, 2021. Metro Brands’ initial public offering (IPO) is expected to raise about crores, with a fresh issue of 295 crores and an offer for sale of up to 21,450,100 equity shares worth $5 each. Retail has a 35 percent quota, QIB has a 50 percent quota, and HNI has a 15 percent quota.
About Metro Company
Metro Brands Limited is one of India’s largest footwear specialty shops and one of the most coveted Indian footwear brands. The company was founded in 1995 in Mumbai and has a long history in the footwear industry. For every event, the company offers a branded product assortment for men, women, children, and unisex. Metro Brands is a one-stop-shop for all your footwear needs, selling a wide variety of items. According to data from 2021, the company operates 586 stores in 134 cities throughout 29 states and union territories in India.
Metmill Footwear Private Limited is the company’s subsidiary, while M.V. Shoe Care Private Limited is a joint venture. Because they sell their products on seven major e-commerce marketplaces, the company has both an offline and online presence. The brand sells belts, bags, socks, masks, and wallets in addition to footwear. As of March 31, 2021, their company-operated 586 stores in 134 cities across 29 Indian states and union territories. They want to concentrate on the economic, mid, and premium segments of the footwear market between Fiscal 2020 and 2025. These sections are expected to grow at a quicker rate than the footwear industry as a whole. These parts have more coordinated participants.
Highlights of Metro Brands IPO
The following are some of the most important aspects of the Metro Brands IPO
- One of India’s most well-known and largest footwear brands.
- In 2021, the corporation made a profit of 65 crores, compared to 161 crores in 2020.
- With an experienced management team, the organisation has a solid presence.
- In 2021, the company reported 879 crores in revenue, down from 1311 crores in 2020.
- Metro, Mochi, Walkway, and Crocs are among the brands that the business intends to create additional stores for.
- Offering a diverse selection of items and having a presence in both India and the rest of the world.
- Metro, Mochi, Walkway, Da Vinchi, and J. Fontini are some of the company’s brands, as are Crocs, Skechers, Clarks, Florsheim, and Fitflop.
Other Recent IPOs
Some of the major companies’ strengths are as follows:
- One of India’s most well-known shoe stores
- Asset-light business model and efficient operating model
- A diverse choice of brands and products is available
- Availability in a variety of formats and channels
- Strong track record of profitability and expansion
- Other national and international third-party brands’ first choice
- An experienced management team and a strong promoter background
Risks of an Initial Public Offering
- COVID-19’s continued outbreak has had a significant influence on their industry, both now and in the future.
- All of their retail locations and warehouses are rented.
- They might not be very effective in terms of sustaining and developing brand awareness.
- A significant portion of their revenue comes from the sale of third-party brands.
- They rely on third companies to manufacture all of the things they sell.
- Technology failures could disrupt their operations and have a detrimental influence on their company’s operations and finances.
- Their firm, directors, and promoters are all currently being sued. Any poor outcome in these procedures could have an adverse effect on their business.
Objects of Metro Brands IPO
- Expenses for the company’s new stores under the “Metro,” “Mochi,” “Walkway,” and “Crocs” labels.
- Corporate purposes in general.
Metro Brands IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||10 December 2021|
|IPO Close:||14 December 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹- Crores|
|Price Band:||₹- to ₹- Per Share|
|Offer for Sale:||21,450,100 Equity Shares|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹295 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹5 Per Equity Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Tentative Timetable for Metro Brands IPO
The Tentative Timetable for Metro Brands IPO is given in the table below
|IPO Open Date||10 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||14 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||17 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||20 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||21 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||22 December 2021|
Metro Brands IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for – lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for – lot|
Metro Brands Company Financial Report
The Metro Brands Company Financial Report is given in the table below:
|Particulars||For the year or period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Total Assets||17,396.06 Million||16,593.40 Million||16,174.23 Million||13,215.06Million|
|Total Revenue||4,892.68 Million||8,785.38 Million||13,110.68 Million||12,368.95Million|
|Profit After Tax||430.74 Million||646.19 Million||1,605.75 Million||1,527.31Million|
Metro Brands IPO GMP
The Metro Brands IPO Gray Market Premium is 0.
|Date||GMP (in Rs)||Subject to Sauda||Kostak (in Rs)|
|04 December 2021||No Trade||No Trade||No Trade|
|05 December 2021||No Trade||No Trade||No Trade|
The Metro Brands Company Promoters are as follows:
|S. No.||Company Promoters Name|
|Alisha Rafique Malik|
|Aziza Malik Family Trust|
|Rafique A. Malik|
|Farah Malik Bhanji|
|Rafique Malik Family Trust|
Promoters Holding for Metro Brands Company
|Pre Issue Share Holding||68.45 %|
|Pos Issue Share Holding||%|
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
|Capital Market||To be updated soon|
|KR Choksey||To be updated soon|
|ICICI Securities||To be updated soon|
|Motilal Oswal||To be updated soon|
|GEPL Capital Ltd||To be updated soon|
|Ventura Securities Limited||To be updated soon|
Lead Managers of Metro Brands Company
Some of the Lead Managers of Metro Brands Company is as follows:
|S. No.||Managers Name|
|Axis Capital Limited|
|ICICI Securities Limited|
|DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd)|
|Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd|
|Ambit Private Limited|
|Equirus Capital Private Limited|
Metro Brands IPO Registrar
|Address:||Link Intime India Private limited-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra, India|
|Contact Number:||+91 22 4918 6000|
|Investor grievance e-mail id:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Person:||Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan|
|SEBI Registration No.:||INR000004058|
- Metro Brands Limited
- 401, Zillion, 4th Floor,
- LBS Marg & CST Road Junction, Kurla (West),
- Mumbai- 400 070, Maharashtra, India
- Contact Number: + (91) 22 2654 7700
- Email id: email@example.comWebsite: https://metrobrands.com/