10th SSC Result 2023 Marathi | Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2023 | www.mahahsscboard.in 2023 | maharesult.nic.in 2023 SSC Result
Recently, the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has now released the much-anticipated Class 10th results for the academic year 2022-2023. These results, the culmination of months of hard work and effort, mark an important milestone in the lives of students across the state. Candidates who have appeared in the examination are willing to check the result, so it’s here now. In this article, we have shared all the important details about Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2023, which will be beneficial for the candidate, such as important dates, procedures to check, and many more.
Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2023
The Maharashtra SSC Class 10th test is a significant milestone in the academic careers of students in the state. This test, administered by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), examines students’ knowledge and abilities gained during their secondary education. It is a statutory and independent organization constituted pursuant to Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The board administers the test once a year, evaluating students’ abilities in a variety of areas like mathematics, science, social sciences, languages, and others. Students, parents, and educational institutions throughout the state are anxiously awaiting the results of the Maharashtra SSC Class 10th test.
Overview Details of Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2023
|Name of the Article||Maharashtra SSC 10th Result|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra SSC Class 10th Exam|
|Authority||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune|
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (SSC)
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is a self-governing and statutory organization formed by Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. It is in charge of administering, regulating, and developing secondary and higher secondary education in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra State Board’s major goal is to deliver quality education to students at secondary and upper secondary levels.
Its goal is to provide students with the information, skills, and values they need for personal and professional growth. The Maharashtra State Board of Examinations administers two major exams: the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination for Class 10th and the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination for Class 12th. These exams are important milestones in a student’s academic journey and play an important part in deciding their future educational and employment options.
|Conducted body||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (SSC)|
|Examination date||2nd to 25th March 2023|
|Result date||June 02, 2023, at 01:00 PM (Declared)|
Details Mentioned Under the Result
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- School Name
- Student’s Registration Number
- Subject-wise Marks
- Total Marks
- Pass/Fail Status
- Overall Result
Procedure to Check Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
- Once the website loads, look for the “Latest Notification” or “Results” section on the homepage. Click on it.
- In the results section, you may find a list of recent examination results.
- Look for the link related to the Maharashtra SSC Class 10th results for the year 2023.
- On the result checking page, you will likely be asked to enter your roll number and other required details.
- Carefully enter your roll number and any other requested details into the designated fields. Double-check the information you’ve entered to avoid any errors.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” or “Get Result” button to proceed.
- The website will process your request, and if the entered information is correct, it will display your Maharashtra SSC Class 10th results for the year 2023 on the screen.
- Take a screenshot or print out the result page for future reference. You may also consider saving an electronic copy of the result on your device.