Ksheerasree Portal Farmer Registration & Login at ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in | Know Your SmartId at Ksheerasree Portal, Benefits & Eligibility | Every year, the government opens hundreds of portals for the good of society. This portal’s primary goal is to give residents access to online government services so they may receive benefits without having to physically visit government offices. The government has introduced another site for farmers’ use. Ksheerasree Portal is the name of the portal. Under the portal, farmers may benefit from a variety of government resources, offer services to the public, and make a living. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and importance of the portal. Additionally, we will also learn about the application process and documentation of the portal. We will also learn about how to use the android application of the portal.
Ksheerasree Portal 2023
Ksheerasiri Kerala is a portal as well as an android application available that provides services and solutions to dairy cooperative societies, including Dairy Farmers, the Dairy Development Department, Milma, etc. More than 300 farmers are registered under the portal and provide the benefits of different services like a workflow engine, role-based dashboard, e-payment, milk sales, and other features. Under the scheme, more than 2 lakh farmers provide milk services to more than 3500 cooperative societies. With the help of the application of the portal, citizens can easily buy milk and order dairy products from the application.
|Name of Portal||Kshreersree Portal|
|Benefits||Online Dairy Services|
Objective of Ksheerasree Portal
In order to handle the state’s dairy management system, Ksheerasiri Kerala aims to create contemporary, meticulous, and honest dairy producers. Ksheerasiri Kerala is an online application that offers services and solutions to dairy cooperative societies, including Dairy Farmers, the Dairy Development Department, Milma, etc. The main aim of the portal is to develop a mechanism in which all the dairy farm procedures will be available on one portal and will be backend support to the farmers.
Kerala Social Security Mission
Benefits of Ksheerasree Portal
Farmers are one of the biggest beneficiaries of the portal and can take advantage of it by providing dairy services. Some of the benefits are as
- Mobile apps in Ksheerasiri, Kerala make it simpler to do tasks like join up dairy farmers, order milk pickup by agents, and purchase milk online.
- This technology will increase the transparency of online payments made by dairy producers, reducing fraud.
- This website provides access to a completely automated milk procurement system and cashless transactions and paperless work are made possible through the Ksheerasree portal.
- Kerala farmers provide detailed information on the land, cattle, and fodder crops on their farms. The portal will be in charge of all studies and statistics, as well as provide access to the decision-support system.
Ksheerasree Portal Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of the service, you must meet the following requirements in order to apply for service.
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala.
- Candidates who want to work in a service connected to dairy farmers can complete the registration process.
- Dairy cooperative organizations, dairy producers, and the dairy development department are all eligible for the benefits.
Required Documents for Ksheerasree Portal
Some of the important documents which are required in order to apply for the service are as
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number and Email Id
Ksheerasree Portal Registration Process
In order to apply for the services, the proper process of application is to follow the step by step of the application process as
- Visit the portal’s official webpage.
- You will be sent to the home page, where you must click on the farmer’s registration option to register.
- Then a new page with the name of the signup will appear in front of you, and you must fill in the data as provided.
- You must first provide the applicant’s Aadhar card number and cell phone number.
- Now, click the button to transmit OTP, which will send an OTP to your mobile, and input the OTP received on your mobile to verify it before clicking the submit button then you will be registered successfully.
Kshreerasree Portal Login Process
In order to log in to the portal, the following process needs to be followed.
- You must go to the portal’s main website.
- The option to log in is available on the homepage, click on it, and a new page will be shown.
- You must enter your credentials, including your user ID and password.
- User IDs might be your smart ID, your Aadhar number, or a user ID generated by the department’s administrator.
- After that, click the submit button to successfully log in to the portal.
How to Avail Subsidy
In order to avail your subsidy from the government follow the step avail yourself your subsidy
- You must go to the portal’s main website.
- Visit the Ksheerasree Portal, choose Services from the homepage, and then select Subsidy.
- After examining all the available programs and subsidies, you must select the desired plan by clicking the “Apply Scheme” button.
- After selecting, all of them will be forced to log in before you can apply for the plan.
- Open the official website.
- The home page will be displayed.
- Now go to the grievance option and select the Submit option.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter the grievance details.
- Click on the submit option
Toll- Free Number– 0471-155300