During covid-19 pandemic thousands of families lost their loved ones, children lost their parents, some lost their single-earning family members. So, the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi take an initiative to provide financial assistance to the students who lost their parents or a primary earning family member due to covid-19 to provide them with educational support. The registration will be started from 20 September 2021 and will accept application forms up to 31st March 2023. The contenders may check the eligibility criteria to receive the benefit of the scheme, its objective, and the major documents which are required to apply under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2023. You can read this article under which we elaborate on each and every aspect of the scheme.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2023
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scheme is a project on education or a livelihood provided by the Kotak group companies for children. The scheme is implemented by the Kotak Education Foundation under which the children who lose their parent or primary earning family member from 1st April 2020 onwards and are studying in a government school or Indian University in any standard from 1st grade to a diploma or graduation level are eligible to apply under the scheme. The Kotak Mahindra group has recently announced the first two beneficiaries of the Shiksha Nidhi, under which financial assistance is provided to the students who belong to the families who lost their parents.
- Vanisha Pathak and Vani Shah Pathak are the two siblings selected for financial assistance; the financial assistance will be transferred in their guardians bank account.
- The amount provided for the student will cover their sc uniform and their other expenses.
Highlights of Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2023
|Name of the scheme||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2023|
|Launched by||20 September 2023|
|Objective||Provide financial assistance to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Children’s who lose their parents|
Objective of Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
The main objective to launch this scholarship is to ensure the completion of schooling and college education of the children who lose their parents or the primary earning member of the family. The scheme is applicable for the children from 1st standard to diploma organization. This scheme will help multiple meritorious children who are not able to continue their education due to financial crisis because a loss of a parent or a single earning member of the family is not easy to accept, and because of that they quit their education which at last the ending of their dreams and beautiful future. This is an opportunity provided by Kotak to educate these children.
Benefits of Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
- It includes Indian National students studying in school and colleges in India will receive financial assistance and free educational support.
- The school and college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school or college hostel organs and boarding expenses are provided under this scheme.
- It was excluded from international boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
To be eligible for the scholarship scheme, the applicant must be:
- An Indian National.
- Studying in school or college across India.
- One or both parents have died due to covid-19.
- Primary earning member of the family has died due to covid-19.
- For minor childrens – Aadhar Card along with identity proof of the parent or guardian of the applicant- Aadhar card, voter ID card, driving licence, PAN card.
- For applicants over 18 years- Aadhar card, voter ID, driving licence, PAN card.
- Current academic year admission proof
- Death certificate of parents or primary earning member of the family
- Proof of death due to covid-19 such as hospital receipt or doctor prescription.
- Bank account details of the applicant beneficiary is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian if the beneficiary is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian
- Start date to apply for the scholarship program is 20th September 2021
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 31st March 2023
Procedure to Apply Under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2023
- First visit to the official website of buddy4study.
- Now a page will appear on your screen where you have to look for the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi scheme.
- You have to click on the apply now option.
- Here you have to register yourself where you have to enter your email/mobile number/Gmail account.
- After clicking on the registered tab you will go to the Shiksha Nidhi application form page where you have to choose the start application button to begin the process.
- Now filled application form with required details like-
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Then upload the required documents, accept the terms and conditions and choose the preview button.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Process to Check Result
- First visit to the official website of buddy4study.
- Now we have to go to all the scholarship sections and look over the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi.
- Now click on that option and the new page will open where you have to click on the check result option.
- A new page will open on screen where you can check all the details of the beneficiary selected for the scholarship program.
- You can also enter your mobile number or email id and date of birth and click on the search option to see whether you are selected or not.