ITBP Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | ITBP Recruitment Login | ITBP Recruitment Website
In this article, we will discuss the latest recruitment notification which is released by the ITBP Indian Tibetan Border Police and the name of the recruitment is ITBP Recruitment 2023. As per the notification, there are 292 vacancies available for candidates for various posts such as Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, and Medical Officers. Applicants who have the desire to serve the nation are advised to make a registration under this notification. If you are interested and willing to know more detailed information regarding this notification such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and many more.
ITBP Recruitment 2023
Recently the authorities of ITBP, have released the recruitment notification in which many posts are available for the applicants such as Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, and Medical Officers. There are so many candidates who are willing to get government jobs in civil services, and every year the Indian government launch so many notifications for eligible candidates. The online application has begun which starts from 15 February, so applicants are advised to apply for recruitment before the last date. Before that interested candidates must read all the eligibility conditions which are given in this article.
Overview Details of ITBP Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Recruitment Name||ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Constable, Head Constable, SI etc.|
|Job Location||All Over India and Abroad|
|Application Dates||February 2023|
|Exam Date||To be released|
|Selection Process||Physical Tests, Written Exams, Skill Tests,|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Application Fees||Rs 100|
|Salary||INR 21000 to 69000|
|Notification Date||February 2023|
|Application Start Date||To be announced|
|Application End Date||To be announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|Application Fee Payment||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Recruitment 2023
All the candidates are advised to read the conditions of the recruitment which is given below:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- And must have 1 year of experience in their respective field.
- As per the notification the age limit of the candidate should be 18 to 25 is necessary.
- For more details about age limits or age, relaxation must visit the official website.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Age certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof.
Application Procedure of ITBP Recruitment 2023
- Interested candidates must visit the Official Website of ITBP.
- After reaching the webpage, the candidate must tap on the Registration link, and continue.
- After tapping on it the registration form will appear, now enter the asked details and then the username and password will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- Now go back to the webpage, tap on the login option and enter your username and password and continue.
- After this process the application form will appear, now fill in all the necessary details which are asked, and attach all the scanned documents with it.
- Last, verify the given details and submit the application form.