IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 pdf | IRDAI Assistant Manager Salary | IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Date 2023 | IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has issued a notice for the recruitment of Assistant Managers for the fiscal year 2023. The announcement encourages qualified applicants to apply for 45 positions in several areas. This is an excellent chance for applicants who want to work in the insurance business and make a difference. There are so many candidates who are jobless and looking for a better opportunity, so get it now. In this article, we have mentioned all the important aspects regarding this notification such as, eligibility criteria, age limit, registration process and many more.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023
The (IRDAI) recently announced the hiring of Assistant Managers for the fiscal year 2023. The recruiting procedure will be carried out to fill 45 positions throughout the organization’s departments. The IRDAI is India’s apex regulatory agency in the insurance sector, responsible for promoting, regulating, and maintaining the insurance industry’s orderly growth. This recruiting drive is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a demanding and rewarding career in the insurance industry. The selection procedure will include an online exam followed by an interview, and the successful applicants will be assigned to positions as Assistant Managers within the organisation. Interested applicants can apply online through the IRDAI’s official website, and the application deadline has yet to be published.
Overview Details of IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification
|Name of the Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Examination Name||IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Official website||Given below|
Vacancy Details of the Recruitment
|Assistant Manager (Actuarial)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||05|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Research)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Generalist)||20|
Eligibility Criteria of IRDAI Notification
- The nominee must be between the ages of 21 and 30 on April 1, 2023. According to government regulations, age relaxation is available for restricted groups.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent grade is required. Candidates in their final year of their degree programme who are awaiting results may apply as well, but they must provide confirmation of completing the examination with the requisite percentage of marks.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen, a Nepalese/Bhutanese subject, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived to India before January 1, 1962, with the aim of permanently staying in India.
- No prior experience is necessary for this position.
- The candidate must be fluent in at least one Indian language and have a strong command of the English language.
- The candidate must be computer-literate and familiar with computer systems.
- The candidate must be in good health and fulfil the organization’s medical criteria.
- The candidate must be of excellent character and should not have been involved in any criminal or other acts that might jeopardise the organization’s image.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Online Application
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
Registration Procedure Under URDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023
- Visit the Official Website of IRDAI at irdai.gov.in
- Click on the “Career” section on the homepage.
- Look for the “IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023” link and click on it.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before proceeding to the application form.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button to access the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form, including your personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- After successful payment, click on the “Submit” button to complete your application process.
- Take a printout of the application form and receipt for future reference.