Now today in this article we will share with you details regarding the INI CET, the authorities have released he counselling schedule which is now available on the official website. As we all know that previously there has been different examination held in different department to select students in medical field, and now there is only one examination for all which is INI CET. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding INI CET Counselling 2023, its eligibility criteria, and other important details also.
INI CET Counselling 2023
The January session counselling will be the best opportunity for all the candidates who have applied in INI CET, Institute of National Important Combine Entrance Test. Now its this test, and previously in medical field various examination was held to select students, and with this counselling students will be able to choose in which field they want to go and pursue their career. Advice is given on the admission of 875 positions in the Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctor of Medicine (DM) and Master of Surgery (MCh) courses.
Overview Details of INI CET Counselling 2023
|INI CET Full Form
|Institute of National Importance Combined Test
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Examination
|Twice a year- January and July sessions
|Number of Questions
|Objective type/multiple-choice questions
|INR 1500 (General) and INR 1200 (Reserved/SC/ST)
|Total Seats offered
|Applications Per Year
|Number of Exam Centers
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Chirurgiae (MCh)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Surgery (MS) courses.
Applicants must have passed MBBS degree for MS/MD software and BDS degree for MDS software from any diagnosed institute registered beneathneath the Medical Council/Dental Council of India.
Applicants must have cracked atleast MBBS in General, and minimum 50% in MBBS SC/ST category.
Application Fee Details
Online Counselling Registration of INI CET 2023
- For that, all the candidates are required to visit the Official website.
- And then, make a login through your registration id, registration unique code, password and the available captcha code.
- After that, enter all the necessary details such as, personal details, academics, internship, INI CET Exam, and other important details also.
- Now before making submission process, check the details carefully.
- Now submit the details and then the counselling registration number will be sent to your registered email or mobile number.