So today in this article we will talk about another recruitment notification which is called Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, launched by the Department of Military Affairs. The department is accepting online applications from eligible candidates who have aim to pursue their career in Indian Navy. There are so huge number of vacancies are available for the Agniveer Posts. So, all the candidates are advised to read this article and get all the detailed information from here. In this article we have mentioned all the important aspects which h will be needed for the candidates to learn before making application process.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Recently the Department of Military Affairs have released recruitment notification for the post of Agniveer, and as per the sources there are more than 1500 vacancies available for the eligible candidates. The online application already started, so all the candidates are advised to make application process before the last date. For this position, applicants must have completed their 10th and 12th from recognised board, so apply for it before it ends.
Overview Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022-23
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Navy Examination 2023|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer|
|No. of Vacancies||1500|
|Vacancies for SSR||1400|
|Vacancies for MR||100|
|Registration starting date||8th of December 2022|
|Last date||17th of December 2022|
|Admit Card release date||Released soon|
|Examination Mode||Computer based test CBT|
|Pay scale||INR 30,000|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, PFT, and Medical Examination|
Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Registration Date||8 of December 2022|
|Deadline of the Online Registration||17 of December 2022|
|Examination date||Yet to be Notified|
|Admit Card release date||Yet to be notified|
|Result date||Yet to be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- All the interested candidates who want to apply for the recruitment must have passed 10th and 12th with maths and Science, and also one of these subjects given such as, Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from recognised board.
- For more details check the official notification, link given below.
- Applicants age should be min 17.5 and upper age limit should be 23 years, and must have born between 1 May 2002 to 31st of October 2005.
- For more details kindly get the official notification and check all the age limit related details.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Procedure of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- For making application process applicants have to go to the official website.
- And on the web page, you have to tap on Join us option and continue.
- Now you will see the Agniveer option, choose it, and then tap on Apply Online option given.
- Now you have to complete the registration process with submitting the captcha code, and continue.
- After this process, you are required to make a login process, tap on login option.
- And there you have to enter your username and password it and click on login option.
- After that the online application form will open, start the process and enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents with it.
- Verify the details and pay the application fee, and keep the application form copy for future use also.