IIFT Recruitment 2022 | IIFT Recruitment | IIFT Admit Card 2023 | IIFT Notification 2023 | IIFT Registration 2023
These are so many students who wants to get admission in post graduation and many of them have applied in various collages to take admission in MBA or any other courses. Now those applicants who have applied in this initiation to get admission on MBA, are now the authorities have released the admit card which is now available on the official website. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding the IIFT Admit Card 2023, and all the links are now available in this article.
IIFT Admit Card 2023
The authorities, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, have released the admit card for the applicants who have applied for the admission. Candidates are requested to visit the official website, and go to the login page to download the admit card. Applicants are not allowed in the examination hall without call letter, so bring the copy of the call letter and also read all the instructions given in there.
Overview details of IIFT Recruitment 2023
|Exam||IIFT Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Registration||October 01 to November 24, 2022|
|Correction||November 26 to 30, 2022|
|City Intimation||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 18, 2022|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
Examination Cities for the Recruitment
- New Delhi
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2023
|IIFT Events||IIFT Dates|
|admit card release date||Releases|
|exam date||December 18, 2022 (Sunday)|
|Availability of answer key||To be notified|
|final result||To be notified|
Procedure to download the IIFT Admit card 2023
- Applied candidates who wants to download the admit card must visit the Official Website of the IIFT.
- And there, applicants are required to find the IIFT admit card link, and tap on it.
- After tapping on that link, another page will open and there you have to enter the login details such as, username and password and date of birth and tap on login.
- After this process the IIFT Admit Card will open on your screen, check the details.
- And last tap on the Download option, and make 2 copies one for future use, and other one is for taking in the examination hall.