IB Recruitment 2023 Official Website | IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023 | IB Junior Intelligence Officer Salary | Intelligence Bureau
Recently the Intelligence Bureau launched the latest notification called IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023, to recruit candidates for the post of IB Junior Intelligence officer. Under this notification, there are 797 vacancies available for all job seekers, so all the applicants who are looking for job opportunities in service security are advised to go through this whole article till the end. Online applications have already started candidates are advised to register themselves before the last date. In this article, you will get all the important details which include, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, and many more.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has just launched its search for a Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) for the year 2023. This highly anticipated recruitment provides an excellent chance for anyone interested in working in intelligence and security. Being a part of the IB is not only prestigious, but it also carries a sense of duty to the country. The post of Junior Intelligence Officer is an entry-level chance for people to demonstrate their abilities and contribute to the country’s security system. With 797 open posts, the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023 has piqued the curiosity of job aspirants all around the country.
Overview Details of IB Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Agency||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03-06-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23-06-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||27-06-2023|
|No of Vacancies||797 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 27 years old as of the application deadline. Age relaxation is available for applicants from restricted groups, according to government regulations.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or institution. Government-recognized equivalent qualifications will also be considered.
- The candidate should have fundamental computer knowledge and competency, including an understanding of popular operating systems, word processing, and internet usage.
English and any of the regional languages listed by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) are required. Candidates must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking languages.
- The candidate must fulfill the Intelligence Bureau’s physical criteria.
- The official recruiting announcement will provide specific information on physical criteria.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Registration Procedure Under IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023
- All the interested candidates who are willing to get register under this notification go to the Official Website of the Intelligence Bureau.
- And after that, find the official notification link, and check the eligibility conditions.
- After that make a registration process, and after that login with your username and password.
- After making a login process, fill out the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents in it.
- After that, pay the application fee (if there’s any) and check the details before submission.
- Last, submit the application form, and keep the application copy for further processes.