If you are a farmer and you want to build your own storehouse in the rural areas then you can take the advantage of this prestigious scheme known as the Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2023. All of the applicants can apply for ग्रामीण भंडारण योजना by going to the official website and filling up the application form. Given below we will be sharing with all of our readers the specifications related to the scheme and the step-by-step procedure to apply online for the scheme. You can also check out the benefits of the scheme given below.
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2023
The Central Government has created this scheme which is operated by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in order to provide capital investment subsidies to all of the residents. Gramin Bhandaran Yojana will also help in the construction and renovation of godowns in rural areas. The rural godowns can also take the advantage of this scheme. Scientific storage methods will be provided to the applicants through which they can increase their godown capacities and farmers will be provided loans to build storehouses.
Details Of ग्रामीण भंडारण योजना
|Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2023
|Providing subsidies and loans
|Farmers of the country
Features Of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
The loan will be provided on very easy terms to all of the people which can be repaid in about 11 years and the farmers will be able to get the benefits of the scheme in order to build a warehouse and make a collective godown also. The holding capacity of small farmers will be increased through the development of this scheme and the producers will be sold at a reasonable price. The scheme was started in the year 2001. The applicant will be required to take a license for the godown and the warehouse of the capacity of more than 1000 tons will have to be accredited by the Central Warehousing Corporation.
Benefits Of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
The farmers will be provided loans by the Government so that they can start their own storing capacity godowns which will also get a subsidy from the Government. The subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries and the main objective of this program is to create scientific storage capacities in the country and help the farmers to store their own crops in order to help them increase their income. The farmers will be easily able to repay their loans in the long term. You can easily repay the loan within the time period of 11 years.
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Subsidy Details
|Category of Applicant
|Rate of Subsidy
|SC/ST entrepreneurs and their cooperatives
|33.33% of the capital cost of the project, subject to a maximum of INR 3 crores
|Farmers, agricultural graduates, and cooperatives
|25% of the capital cost of the project, subject to a maximum of Rs. 2.25 crores
|Individuals, companies, and corporations
|15% of the capital cost of the project, subject to a maximum of INR 1.35 crores
|Renovation of warehouses of cooperatives with the aid of NCDC
|25% of the capital cost of the project.
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Subsidy Basis
The subsidy will be provided on the following basis to all of the beneficiaries:-
- Inner road
- Char diwari
- Quality certification
- The packaging
- Construction of additional drainage system
- The capital cost of construction in the warehouse
- Warehousing facilities etc.
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Subsidy Rules
The candidates will have to follow the following rules in order to take the subsidy under this scheme:-
- There are certain conditions laid down by the government for providing subsidies under the rural storage scheme. Under this scheme, SC / ST, a 33% subsidy of up to 3 crores is provided to farmers and their groups living in hilly and difficult areas.
- The subsidy for the project related to all farmers, agricultural graduates and cooperative organizations has been fixed at 25% and a maximum of 2.25 crore rupees can be provided under it.
- In addition to the farmers, 15% subsidy up to Rs. 1.35 crore is provided to all the lionesses, companies and corporations of all the lionesses who build the warehouse.
Banks Under Rural Storage Scheme
- Urban Cooperative Bank
- Regional Rural Bank
- Commercial bank
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation
- State Cooperative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
- State Cooperative Bank
- Agricultural Development Finance Committee
Capital Cost Of The Project
The candidates will be provided with the following capital cost for the implementation of this project:-
- For godowns of 1000 tons capacity: – Projected cost or actual cost of Rs. 3500 per tonne provided by the bank. Whichever is less.
- Warehouses with a capacity of more than 1000 tons: – Appraisal project cost or actual cost provided by the bank or Rs 1500 per ton. Whichever is less.
The following people are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme:-
- Marketing boards
- Agro-processing co-operative societies
- Quality testing laboratories
- Agro-processing corporations
- Partnership firms
- Agro-industrial corporations
- Agricultural Produce Marketing Committees
- Proprietary firms
- Non Governmental Organisations
- Farmers’ groups
- Self-help groups
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen and you have to now click on the Apply Online button
- The registration form will open on your screen and you will have to enter all of the details.
- Enter all of the details and upload all of the documents related to the qualifications.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539350
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org