GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | GDS Recruitment 2023 Result | India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 PDF Download
Recently, Indian Postal Authorities announced the recruitment notification called GDS Recruitment 2023, in which the authorities are hiring of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks for 2023. This recruitment is a great opportunity for people who want to pursue a career in the postal service and contribute to the development of the national postal network. So, those interested candidates who are looking for job opportunities are advised to read this whole article till the end. Here we have mentioned, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, the application process and many more information.
GDS Recruitment 2023
GDS Recruitment 2023 is a major employment opportunity for those seeking a career in the postal department in India. The recruitment drive aims to fill vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), and Dak Sevaks across various regions in the country. The Gramin Dak Sevak is a vital position in the Indian postal system, responsible for providing various postal services to rural communities. The Branch Postmaster is the head of a particular branch office, while the Assistant Branch Postmaster assists the Branch Postmaster in running the office. The Dak Sevaks play a significant role in delivering mail and other postal services to people living in remote areas. The GDS Recruitment 2023 drive offers an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates to secure a government job with attractive remuneration and benefits.
Overview Details of GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post name||GDS / BPM / ABPM|
|Salary/pay scale||varies post wise|
|Category||India-post recruitment 2023|
Eligibility Criteria of GDS Recruitment
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 40 at the time of notification. Age reductions apply in accordance with the statutory provisions for reserved categories.
- Applicant must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized school board. They should also have learned the local language by at least the tenth grade.
- Applicant must have basic computer skills and have obtained a certificate of at least 60 days of computer training from a recognized computer training institute.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the postal district where the position will be advertised.
- The applicant must have knowledge of the national language and have learned it up to at least the 10th grade. They must also be able to read, write and speak the language fluently.
Character and Background:
- Applicant must be of good character and background and not have a criminal record.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to perform assigned duties.
Application Procedure of GDS Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of India Post through the link given in this article.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Look for the “GDS Recruitment 2023” notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online through the available payment modes.
- Preview the application form and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.