Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) has launched its most recent recruitment campaign for 2023. The organization is seeking applications from qualified applicants to fill 156 positions in several areas. This is an excellent chance for anyone interested in working in the electricity sector and contributing to the development of Chhattisgarh. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information about CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 which will be beneficial for the applicants who are looking for jobs, which will be as, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, and many more, so read this whole article till the end.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
CSPHCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) has issued a job advertisement with 156 openings. CSPDCL is a large power generating and distribution firm in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh, and the recruitment is intended to choose qualified people for various roles within the organization. This is a wonderful chance for anyone searching for a career in the electricity business. Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, and other posts are available, and the selection procedure will comprise a written exam and an interview. Candidates who match the eligibility requirements can apply online at the official website. This recruiting campaign is likely to draw a significant number of applications, so hopefuls should apply early to avoid a last-minute rush.
Overview Details of CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Last date to apply||31.03.2023|
CSPDCL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Diploma Apprentices||63||Rs. 8000|
Eligibility Criteria of CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the recruitment applicants must read all the details about the notification, some of which are given below:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Candidates from restricted groups may be eligible for age reductions.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 10th/12th/Graduate/Post-graduate degree from a recognized board/university.
- The amount of work experience required varies based on the role being offered.
- Applicants must be nationals of India.
- Applicants must be fluent in the language of the state where the job is being advertised.
- Applicants must fulfill the organization’s physical fitness criteria.
Selection Process for the Recruitment
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
Application Procedure Under CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of CSPHCL at cspdcl.co.in
- Click on the “Careers” or “Recruitment” tab on the homepage.
- Look for the CSPHCL Recruitment 2023 notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form, including personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Review the details provided in the application form and make any necessary corrections.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.