CSIF Login | CISF Admit Card | CSIF Official Website | CSIF Online Apply | CSIF Recruitment 2023
As we all know that there are various government departments that are initiating many recruitment notifications for candidates, and now the authorities of CISF have released the notification for the post of Constable and driver post. As per the notification, there are so many vacancies available, so those who are looking for civil jobs are advised to make a registration under this notification before the last date. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details about this notification, so read this whole article till the end, and get information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, and many more.
CISF Recruitment 2023
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a Ministry of Interior paramilitary force responsible for ensuring the security of critical infrastructure facilities, airports, and other sensitive facilities in India. CISF is inviting applications for the 2023 recruitment of Constable, and Driver positions. This recruitment campaign is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to work in the paramilitary forces and serve the nation. The successful candidates will have the privilege of working with one of India’s most renowned security forces and contributing to the security of the country. The recruitment process consists of several phases, including the standard physical test, the physical aptitude test, the written examination, and the medical examination. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official CISF website during the application period.
Overview Details of CISF Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Notification||CISF Recruitment|
|Launched by||CISF, Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the posts||Constable and Driver|
|No. of Vacancy||451|
|Official website||Given below|
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
- To apply for the post of Constable (Driver) in CISF, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian
- 21 to 27 years (Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories).
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) or Transport Vehicle (TV)
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Post / Trade||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||ESM|
|Constable/Driver – Direct||76||27||13||49||18||183||18|
|Constable/ (Driver -Cum -Pump -Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) -Direct||111||40||19||72||26||268||27|
- Candidates should meet the physical standards as prescribed by CISF.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||23/01/2023|
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR / OBC / Others||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female||Nil|
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
Application Registration Process of CISF Recruitment 2023
- Candidates visit the Official Website of CISF.
- And after reaching there, tap on the Recruitment option, and start the process.
- On the application form, fill in all the relevant details carefully.
- And also upload all the necessary documents in it, and verify them.
- Now pay the application fee, and submit the application form.