There are so many candidates who have applied for Central Silk Board Recruitment, which is released in 2023, and now all the candidates are waiting for admit cards so we have great news for them. The authorities have released the admit card which is now available on the official website, applicants can visit there and download it and check all the details which is mentioned in the hall ticket. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects regarding Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023, which include, admit card link, the process to download, and many more.
Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
The Central Silk Board Admission Pass 2023 is a valid document issued by the Central Silk Board to all successful applicants who have successfully applied to participate in the admissions process. The Central Silk Council is a statutory organization of the Government of India’s Department of Textiles and is responsible for promoting the development of the country’s silk industry. The Central Silk Council runs various recruitment campaigns each year to fill the organization’s positions. Applicants who have applied for the upcoming Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 can download their entry ticket from the organization’s official website. The admission card is a mandatory document that contains important information such as name, list number, date, time, and place of the exam. All applicants must bring their admit card to the examination centre, otherwise, they will not be admitted to the examination. Candidates should therefore keep their admission card safe and bring it with them to the examination centre on the day of the examination.
Overview Details of Central Silk Board Hall Ticket 2023
|Name of the organization||Central Silk Board|
|Admit card release date||13th of March 2023|
|Examination date||18,19, and 25 March 2023|
Available Details on the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Job Post Applied for
- Roll number/Registration Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Candidate’s category
- Exam date and slot
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- Name of exam center
Necessary Documents List
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Candidate’s Identity proof with the date of birth and photograph. Such as
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN card.
- Voter Id Card.
- Driving License.
- Any other government-issued documents with the required information.
Procedure to Download Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
- Candidates are advised to go and visit the Official Website of Central Silk Board.
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- And then, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find the latest recruitment notices. Look for the “Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023” notification and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the admit card download page. Enter your login credentials such as your registration number and password.
- After entering your login details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen. Check all the details mentioned on it, such as your name, photograph, exam center, and exam date.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.