APSRTC Recruitment 2023 | APSRTC Conductor Jobs Notification 2022 | www.apsrtc.gov.in jobs 2023 | APSRTC Jobs Notification 2023
As we all know that there are so many people who are looking for government jobs in any fields, so we have a great news for all of them, the government have announced the latest recruitment which is called APSRTC Recruitment 2023. To get more details regarding this recruitment, applicants are required to read this blog till the end and get all the information. Details about eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates, application form details each and every detail is now available in this article.
APSRTC Recruitment 2023
APSRTC’s 2022 Drivers, Drivers and Medical Officers Recruitment will be emancipated to fill Drivers, Drivers, Medical Officers and other vacancies in the district. the beneficiaries, now Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, AP Government will launch APSRTC vacancies 2022 for Driver, Driver, Medical Officer and other general vacancies. There is a good opportunity for all government job seekers preparing for APSRTC jobs.
TNRD Overseer Recruitment 2023
Overview Details of APSRTC Recruitment 2023
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||APSRTC Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation|
|Number of Vacancies||2000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for APSRTC Driver, Conductor, Medical Officer 2023
Nationality and Domicile
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must be from the state of Andhra Pradesh and meet local/non-local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
- The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination (SSC) administered by the
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or equivalent institute.
- Must have obtained a truck driver’s license.
- The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination (SSC) administered by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or equivalent.
Medical Officer :
- The candidate must have obtained an MBBS degree from a recognized university/institution in India.
- Candidates must have completed the internship and be (permanently) registered with the Andhra Pradesh State Medical Board or another state in India.
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
|Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered|
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
TSPCE Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for APSRTC Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Released Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Released Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
- The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 300/- (SC / ST : Rs 150/-)
How to Apply for APSRTC Recruitment 2023
- First visit the Official Website of Recruitment. www.apsrtc.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage click on careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, then Click on Driver Conductor Notification.
- After that you will find online application form of Driver Conductor, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
- Now fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for APSRTC Driver Conductor vacancy, before the last date.
- Now Pay the Application Fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature.
- Then finally click on Submit Button.