AP High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | AP High Court Answer Key 2023
AP High Court Recruitment Today here in this article we will discuss about the latest recruitment which will be initiated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. So, Andhra Pradesh High Court is all set to declare the recruitment for the eligible applicants. The official notification will be available soon on the official website. Applicants are required to stay connected with us to get further updates regarding this recruitment.
Allahabad University Non Teaching Admit Card
AP High Court Recruitment 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to announce the recruitment for the applicants, as per the sources there are 76 posts are available under this recruitment. Applicants are advised to fill the application form before the last date which is 22 October 2022. You must show up for the written test and interviews. Candidates who are suitable and who have submitted completed application forms will be invited to present themselves for the recruitment and selection process.
AP High Court Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||AP High Court Recruitment|
|Post||Court Master and Personal Secretary|
|State||Andhra Pradesh AP|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 57,100 – Rs. 1,47,760|
|Deadline||22 October 2022|
Vacancies Under Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2023
|S.No.||Class or Category||Vacancies Reserved for Women||Vacancies|
|2.||Open Competition OH||0||1|
|3.||Open Competition Sports||0||1|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||1||8|
|6.||Backward Classes BC-A||1||5|
|7.||Backward Classes BC-B||2||7|
|8.||Backward Classes BC-D||1||6|
|9.||Backward Classes BC-E||0||3|
|10.||Scheduled Castes SCs||4||11|
|12.||Scheduled Tribes STs||1||5|
Eligibility Conditions Under Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Indian citizens, and must be residents of Andhra Pradesh at the time of recruitment.
- The minimum age for hiring was announced as 18. The authorities have indicated that 42 years is the upper age limit.
- For reserved categories and classes, however, the maximum age may be relaxed in accordance with government regulations. Applicants must have a valid Bachelor of Arts or Science or Business Stream or equivalent educational qualification from an established and recognized university.
- Applicants must be able to write in shorthand English at a speed of 180 words per minute and must have passed the exam at the same level as the State Board of Technical Education A. or equivalent.
- Candidates who have exceeded the speed of 150 words per minute in abbreviated English will also be considered eligible. The candidate should have passed the Higher Grade English Typing exam at a speed of 45 words per minute on recognizable exam.
- birth date certificate.
- All educational qualifications abbreviated English High Speed Pass certificateTypical English Higher Grade Pass certificateClass or caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Applicants with physical disabilities must upload the appropriate document as issued on the NOC Clearance Certificate if the candidate is already employed.
Application procedure of AP High Court Recruitment 2023
- Interested applicants who are willing to apply under this recruitment must visit the official website.
- And there you have to find the Application form, tap on it and continue.
- And then, applicants are required to download the application form, and make a printout of the form.
- On the form, fill all the mandatory details, and also attach the documents with it/.
- Applicants must mark the enclosed envelope as “Application for the Position of Mater de Sala and Personal Secretary of the Honourable Judges and Registrars, by Direct Hire”.