AMP Scholarship Indian civilizations include Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Christianity, and many others. In order to provide educational opportunities for all religious beliefs on equally , the Muslim community established scholarships for students from low-income families which is called AMP Scholorship Fund that is an initiative of the Association of Muslim Professionals for students who are Muslims and belong to the economically backward section of society. Now, in this article, we will learn a few things about the organisation and also provide you step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for it.
AMP SCHOLARSHIP FUND 2023
- The Association of Muslim Professionals launched the AMP Scholarship Fund 2022 as a scheme for students who identify as Muslims and come from economically underprivileged backgrounds.
- You may simply fill out the organisation’s online application form, and the students will get at least 10,000 Rupees for the completion of their educational facilities so they can pursue further education.
- To receive the benefits, you must be a participant of the financially poor sector of society.
AMP Scholarship Fund 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||AMP Scholarship Fund|
|Introduced by||Association of Muslim Professionals|
|Beneficiaries||economically backward section of Muslim Community|
|Purpose||Financial support to Poor Muslims|
Benefits of AMP Scholarship Fund 2023
Through the creation of this scholarship fund, students will receive the following benefits:
- The top 300plus deserving and talented students will each get a one time INR 10,000 minimum for their education.
Eligibility Criteria of AMP Scholarship Fund 2023
The following requirements must be met by the candidate in order to be eligible for the AMP scholarship:
- The candidate must be a Muslim student from a low-income household.
- The candidate must have earned a passing grade in class 12 or its equivalent from any board.
- The candidate must be qualified to receive Zakat in accordance with Sharia law.
- Students who seek advanced degrees in the professions of medicine, law, journalism, and engineering will be given preference.
- Top Indian Universities and Colleges, such as IITs, IIMs, IISC, GLC, and others recognised by the UGC and AICTE, would be given special consideration.
Documents of AMP Scholarship Fund 2023
To be eligible for the organisation’s scholarship fund, the following documents must be submitted:
- Passing certificates from classes 10th and 12th or an equivalent
- All of the Professional course’s previous year’s mark sheets (Note: Only for applicants who are currently enrolled in a course.)
- Copies of identification with photo and address proof of an Aadhar card, PAN card, or ration card.
- Structure of College Fees
- Details of a student’s bank account
The following guidelines must be followed by the applicant in order to be qualified for the organisation’s scholarship opportunity:
- Only checks or online payments will be accepted for payout to the effective Policies. No monetary payments will be accepted.
- Additionally, this scholarship covers technical and vocational training at the graduate level in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres connected to the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- The amount of the scholarship will be decided by nominations from the AMP Chapters (depending on the total allocated Zakat funds for each chapter).
- Application Deadline – 31st July 2022
Application Procedure of AMP Scholarship Fund 2023
The following application process should be followed by the applicant in order to be considered for the scholarships:
- By clicking the link Sign Up – IndiaZakat, you must first visit the scholarship’s official website. 2022 Scholarship Fund
- Your screen will now reflect the home page.
- You must read all of the material on the official website about this scholarship before you can click the button to submit an online application.
- To be eligible for the scholarship opportunity, you must submit the online application found on the official website.
- The authorities’ evolution and the economic backgrounds of the applicants will be taken into consideration while choosing them.
- The application will not be accepted in physical copy.
- The candidates can send an email to [email protected] for any questions or more information.
Contact Person of AMP Scholarship Fund 2023
- Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP)
- Miss Misbah Khan
- HR & Accounts Executive
- Email: [email protected]