Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Apply | Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Status | વિધવા સહાય યોજના ફોર્મ | Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form in Gujarat
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat has been launched by the Social Security Department, Government of Gujarat. This scheme is specially designed by the government for the widow women of the state. Under this scheme, the government is going to financially support the women. If you are looking for detailed information about વિધવા સહાય યોજના then you may read this article very carefully. Eligibility criteria, apply process, application fee, documents required and much other related information is mentioned underneath in this article.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Social Security Department, Government of Gujarat desire to support such women of the state whose husband is no more. Vidhva Sahay Yojana is a pension scheme for widow women. Under this scheme monetary funds will be given to all the eligible women. Benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. To grab the opportunity, you need to apply for the scheme by downloading the application form. You may download the application from the link available below or go to the official website.
Read More :- RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
Overview of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Scheme name: Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- Launched by: Government of Gujarat
- Nodal Department: Social Security Department
- Launched for: widow women
- Objective: To provide better survival opportunity
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Website: gujaratindia.gov.in
Objective of Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Many women are completely dependent on her husband in terms of financials even now in India. After her husband’s death, they have to face financial crises. To support such women government has started this scheme. The motive of the government behind launching this scheme is to provide monetary help to needy widow women to have a healthy lifestyle in the near future after the death of their husband and also carry forward their child’s education.
Read More: Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Benefits of Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- In the Gujarat state, across 33 districts approximately 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefits
- Women beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 1250 per month
- This is 100% government funded scheme
- Benefits will directly transfer by the authorities to the bank account of the beneficiary
- The beneficiary will get the benefits in the first week of the month
વિધવા સહાય યોજના Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be a native of the Gujarat state
- The age of the applicant should be in between 18 to 60 years
- Annual income of the applicants should not more than Rs. 120000 for rural area and Rs. 150000 for urban area
Also Check: Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
Applicants have to pay Rs. 20 in cash at the time of submitting the application to apply for this scheme.
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of being a widow
- Death certificate of the applicant’s husband
- Birth certificate of the applicant (widow) or School Living Certificate in case Birth certificate is not available.
- Certificates of educational qualification of the applicant.
- Genealogy of heirs of the deceased.
- Other documents
Also Read: Gujarat Voter List (Matdar Yadi) 2021
Procedure to Apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- To apply for the scheme, applicants need to Download the application form by click here
- Take print of the application form and start filling the details
- Husband name
- Pin code
- Contact Number
- Email etc.
- Appliers need to complete all the details and affix recently clicked photo
- Now attach all the above mentioned documents
- Submit the application after preview all the details and documents to the Social Security Office
Note: Applicants, there is a question in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen”, if you choose an answer as “No” then you have to submit the Affidavit issued from the concerned office and “Is there a requirement of Javab Panch Namu in the form” question if answered as yes then you need to take two people for verification to concerned office form.
- First of all application is to submit to the concerned office
- Then the documents of the applicants will be verified
- After verification approved applicant can collect approval letter
Applicants who need any kind of help may contact the authorities at the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.