TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status As everyone knows, state and central governments are trying to make all kinds of services and applications available under different schemes in digital mode. Governments are taking this initiative to make application processes easy and accessible to all. The Government of Tamil Nadu has also made ration card related apps and services available online through the TNPDS Smart Ration Card. This map will be available in digital form. TherebyArticle we will give you information about this TNPDS smart card.
Indian Army BSc Nursing MNS Admit Card
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2023
A ration card is a document that allows citizens to obtain a ration of food at a subsidized price in a reasonably priced shop. The Tamil Nadu Government has introduced a TNPDS Smart Ration Card for the citizens of Tamil Nadu. Now citizens do not need to carry ration cards in physical format as this card will be available in digital format. The availability of smart ration cards will prevent fraudulent practices and reduce the cost of printing and distributing ration cards. Issuing ration cards also less time consuming.
Details About TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Objectives Of Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
- Implementation of fraudulent practices will be avoided.
- Resident information is authentic.
- The changeover avoids paper costs.
- Costs for printing and distributing ration cards are avoided.
- The online distribution of the ration card will take less time.
- Residents now only need to apply for a ration card online, which is beneficial and takes a lot less hassle.
- The process of introducing a digital ration card will bring transparency to residents.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
TNPDS Ration Card Online Application Form
- First, visit the Official Website of the TNPDS department.
- On the home page, click the smart card request option.
- Click on the direct link provided here Sign up for the portal.
- Fill out the application form and provide all the basic details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Add details of family members, gas connection details and an explanation.
- Now Click Send Option.
- A reference number is generated.
- Keep them safe for future use.
TNPDS Application Procedure by Ration Shop (Offline)
- First visit the respective Ration store.
- Pick up the application form at the store.
- You can also download it online.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach any requested documents.
- Send the form to the appropriate department.
- A reference number is generated.
- Save it for future use.
Edit or Update TNPDS smart ration card details:
- Visit Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System official website
- Now on the homepage Click on the link to correct the details.
- Then a login page opens.
- Enter and submit the mobile phone number you provided during registration.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Now Enter the OTP.
- Next, enter the candidate details that you need to edit.
- Along with the candidate’s details, you must upload supporting documents.
- You can also upload photo proof.
- It must be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format.
- Finally, click the Submit button to submit the details.
- After successfully submitting your correction request, you will receive a reference number.
- You can use this reference number to track the status of your card via the TNPDS service request status.