Dr.MGR Tamil Nadu Medical University (commonly known as MGR University) is located in Chennai and has been in operation since 1980. The university aims to prepare students for a better career by enrolling them in courses such as experimental medicine, epidemiology, dentistry, related health sciences. It is interesting to note that the university is trying to raise awareness among students by offering courses in Indian medicine and homeopathy. Courses offered include BDS, MDS,BAMS, BNYS, BSMS, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy and Medicine related courses. For admission, students must first complete the application form along with the MGR University Eligibility Certificate required by the university.
TNMGRMU Admission 2022
October 31, 2022 is the last date to apply for admission to the TNMGRMU Admission 2022. Students can apply for any UG/PG courses offered on the official website. MGR Medical University was founded in 1987 and is located in Tamil Nadu. This university offers UG and PG programs for undergraduates. Admissions are offered for courses such as BDS, BNYS, BS, MS, BUMS and MSc for 2022 academic year 2022. The admission process is available on the official website portal, but if the students have difficulty accepting the admission, they should contact us for admission. Our experts make sure that all doubts are cleared and students get the right guidance from us.
Dr MGR Medical University Admission Highlights
|Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University
|Type of University
|Offered UG Courses
|B.D.S, B.N.Y.S, B.S.M.S, B.U.M.S [Paramedical Courses]
|Offered PG Courses
|M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)
|69, Anna Salai, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu
MGR University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens
|25 June 2022
|End date of application form
|31 October 2022
|2 July 2022
|22 July 2022
|28 July 2022
|4 August 2022 onwards
- High school certificate
- High school certificate
- Higher secondary certificate
- Higher secondary mark sheets
- Graduation transcripts
- Graduation degree or provisional certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Completion of internship certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Application Fee
- Applicants need to pay RS. 10,000 by DD to the address-i.
- Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates
Applicants who have passed their Advanced Qualification and Overseas Central Board exams will be considered for this exam.
- They must be resident in India and have their patents from India.
How To Get TNMGRMU Results?
- Visit to open the TNGMGRMU website.
- Now on the home page of the website find the Result Tab & Click on it..
- When you open the Results tab, you will see several result links.
- Locate the results link for your specific program and click on it.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page asking for the roster number, month and year of the exam.
- Now press the green button “Show results”
- Your TNMGRMU results will be displayed.