SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Apply Online| SSC CHSL Last Date to Apply 2022 | SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Here we will discuss about the latest recruitment notification which is called SSC CHSL Notification, which will be released in 6th of December 2022, by the Staff Selection Commission. Under this notification there are numerous vacancies available for the applicants such as, Lower Division Clerks, Junior Secretariat Assistants, Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, and Data Entry Operators. In this article we will provide the detailed information regarding the notification, is you are interested and willing to get more details must read this article till the end.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023
The Stalf Selection Commission will soon launch the latest recruitment notification on 6th December 2022 for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL 10+2). There are so many vacancies for the applicants such as Lower Division Clerks, Junior Secretariat Assistants, Postal Assistants, and many more, so applicants who are interested and wants to apply for this must apply before the last date. And most importantly as per the sources the Tier 1 exam will be held in the month of February and March.
Overview Details of SSC CHSL 2023
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) 2022|
|Vacancies||To Be Announced|
|Notification Release Date||06th December 2022|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||February/March 2023|
|Exam Mode||Tier-I: Online (CBT) Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive) Tier-III- Typing/Skill Test|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
Important Dates of the Notification
|SSC CHSL 2022 Notification||06th December 2022|
|Registration Process||06th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||To Be Notified|
|Tier 1 Admit Card||10-15 days before the Exam Date|
|Exam Date 2022 (Tier-1)||February-March 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key||—|
|Result for Tier-1||—|
|Tier 1 Final Answer key||—|
|Tier 1 Marks||—|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card 2022||—|
|(Tier-2) Exam Date||To Be Notified later|
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
As per the notification there are 4893 vacancies are available for the eligible applicants, so if you are interested and willing to get details must visit the official website and read the notification carefully and get latest updates also.
Eligibility Criteria of the Notification
If you are interested and eligible for this, you must go through this eligibility condition, details given below:
- For the LDC/JSA, PA/SA and DEO (except DEO at C&AG): applicants must have passed the 12th standard exam or equivalent exam from a recognized agency or university.
- For the Data Entry Operator (DEO) at Comptroller & Auditor General Office of India (C&AG): must have qualified 12 Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a recognized board subject or equivalent.
- Applicants maximum age must be 18 and minimum age 27.
- And on the other hand, applicants should not born before the 01.01.1994, and after 01,01,2004.
- And to get more details about age relaxation just go through the official notification.
- Application fee for the application form of SSC CHSL is Rs 100/-.
- Female, SC, ST, physically challenged and ex-military applicants are not required to pay any fee as they are exempt from paying the fee.
- The payment process will be in both offline or online mode.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
Online Application procedure of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
As we all know that the notification had not released yet, so that why there no application process update yet. The application process will be updated when the notification officially announced. So, all the eligible applicants are advised to stay connected with us and get regular updates. And we will also provide you soon the online application process, through this article.