PM Kusum Yojana Registration 2023 | PM Kusum Yojana Subsidy| Solar Pump or solar plant Scheme | PM Kusum Yojana Eligibility, benefits and objectives|
PM Kusum Yojana Prime Minister Solar Pump Scheme 2023: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) was launched by the Government of India. In this article, we will provide information about online solar pump registration 2022. Kusum Yojana is also called Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme or Prime Minister Solar Rooftop Scheme. This scheme has announced for farmers of India to boost up their income and provide resources for agriculture.
As you can see the increasing pollution and the threat of climate change in the country, the government has decided to encourage the sector of solar energy. It is the effort of the government that by connecting the common people with this scheme, they can provide a substantial opportunity to earn. government was declared PM Kusum Yojana in the year of 2019.
What is PM Kusum Yojana 2023?
Government of India started numerus schemes for development of farmers in the country, one such scheme is PM Kusum Yojana 2023. Ministry of New and Renewal Energy has declared this scheme PM Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan. The objective behind this scheme is to expand income of farmers, under this scheme farmers are influenced to install solar pumps for irrigation purpose. Each farmer will receive a subsidy of 60% on the installation of pumps sets and tube-wells accompanying it they will receive a 30% loan as well of the total cost by the government.
Key highlights of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme
|Scheme Name||PM Kusum Yojana|
|Launched By||Ministry of New and Renewal Energy (MNRE), Government of India|
|Launched For||Farmers of Country|
|Objective||Income growth of Farmers|
|Started in the year||2019|
Government provides 60% subsidy
The government provide a subsidy of about 60% to farmers for installing solar panels by PM Kusum Yojana 2022. At the same time, you get 30% loan from the bank, a total of Rs 10,000 will have to be invested by itself. After this you can take benefit of free electricity. Farmers receive huge benefits from this scheme because their dependence on common electricity for irrigation is less and its effect is clearly visible on agriculture.
When the farmer is irrigating his field but the electricity goes out in the middle due to which he is not able to irrigate his field properly. Farmers can irrigate their fields with solar energy by installing solar pumps. It also has an advantage that the farmer can earn an income for 25 years by selling the surplus electricity generated from the solar pump to the Electricity Distribution Company (DISCOM).
Objectives of PM Kusum Yojana
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana is to encourage the farmers and double their income. The Government of India is coming up with various types of government schemes from time to time to increase the income of the farmers. Farmers who want to install solar panels in their fields but they do not have money to install solar panels, those farmers can take advantage of this scheme.
Under this scheme, the farmer will have to pay only 10% of the entire expenditure. 30% state government and 30% central government will give subsidy and the remaining 30% bank loan will be made available to the farmer. Any farmer can apply for the solar panel subsidy scheme by visiting the official website.
Benefits of PM Kusum Yojana 2022
- The program encourages farmers to use renewable energy sources like solar power to satisfy their irrigation demands.
- PM Kusum Yojana reduces greenhouse gas emissions by encouraging the deployment of solar pumps and other renewable energy technologies.
- Farmers are given financial assistance under the initiative to build solar pumps, solarize existing grid-connected agricultural pumps, and set up solar power plants.
- Farmers’ extra solar electricity may be put back into the grid, allowing them to make money from the sale of excess energy.
- Solar pumps sponsored by the plan offer a consistent and uninterrupted power source, allowing farmers to water their crops more effectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Solar Rooftop Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- For 1 KW solar power, the farmer should have at least 10 square meters of space.
- The farmer can set up the solar plant himself or can get it installed by leasing the land to the developer.
- Whether you have barren land or crop land, you can get solar panels installed on both.
- To install a solar plant, the farmer should have land within a radius of 5 km from the power sub-station.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Copy of registration
- Authorization letter
- Copy of jamabandi of land
- Net worth certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant
- Contact number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit on official website of PM Kusum Yojana.
- Here you can see the option of Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Yojana Registration, click on it.
- Then mentioned all the required information and attached all the required documents which has given above in this article.
- Lastly, you have to click o submit button then applicant take benefit of this scheme.