The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Paramedical and Nursing staff, and there are vacancies of group 5 post. Applicants who are looking for a better opportunity in medical field, its here. The official notification is now and available on the official website, it has eligibility conditions, application process, application dates and many more information available on the official notification. To get more updates regarding this recruitment, stay connected with us.
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023
MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Agencies will begin accepting online applications for Medical and Nursing recruitment. The authorities have published a notice with the details of the contract. They announced the availability of 1248 in different regions. of the state. Interested candidates must verify their eligibility and complete the online application forms. According to the information available, the test will be carried out on the 25, November 2022. Those who perform well are deemed qualified to be hired for the positions of Registered Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Field Veterinary Assistant and other Group 5 paramedic and nursing positions.
Highlights ofMPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB|
|Department||Paramedical and Nursing Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||1248|
|Number of Posts||28|
|Posts||Pharmacists, Lab Technician, Assistant Veterinary Field Officers, Male Nurses, Technicians, Ayurveda Compounders, Dressers, Staff Nurses, Radiographers, and much more|
|Commencement of Application||14 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28 October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Fee||28 October 2022|
|Applications Corrections Deadline||2 November 2022|
|Examination Date||25 November 2022|
Vacancy Details of the Recruitment
The availability of 1,248 EMT jobs in the state for nearly 28 positions. This includes nurses, technicians, Ayurvedic connections, dressing rooms, nursing staff, X-ray technicians and much more. Certain vacancies of the given number are portfolio while the rest are fresh. In addition, the vacancies are distributed based on the reservation criteria and government vacancies. The post wise details given below:
Eligibility Conditions Under the Recruitment
- The authorities allow a relaxation of the upper age limit for the reserved categories only according to the guidelines of the organization. Candidates must have passed at least the 10+2 exam from a recognized education authority.
- Applicants must reside in Madhya Post-recruitment of Pradesh. The authorities have announced that the minimum age to apply for a position is 18 years.
- Applicants older than 40 years of age cannot apply as they will be considered unsuitable for recruitment.The authorities have set different educational requirements for different positions. Applicants must meet the advertised qualification.
Required Documents List
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Matriculation Certificate Date of Birth proof
- A valid Photo identity card
- Class 10+2 Marksheets and Certificates
- Certificates and Degree Mark Sheets of higher degree
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate,
Application Fee Under theMPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee||User Registration Fee||MPPEB Portal Charges||Total Amount|
|1.||Unreserved UR||Rs. 500||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 580|
|2.||Scheduled Castes SCs||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes STs||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
|4.||Persons With Disability||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
Application Procedure of MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of the recruitment.
- On that page, the Latest Updates open on your screen.
- And then take a look at the hyperlink to Online Form – Group-5, and continue
- Register as a brand new person if the candidate does now no longer has an account at the portal.
- Head to the Login shape on the way to get entry to the portal.
- The Application Form will open, and there enter all the specified information carefully and also attach the required documents with it
- And last, applicants are required to pay the Application Fee, and finally, faucet on the choice to Submit the utility shape.