Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme Apply Online | MKMM Yojana Regsitration | पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Eligibility
The unemployed people of the Punjab State will be able to get various benefits through the development of this latest scheme which is known as the Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme 2021. We will share with all of our readers the important specifications regarding the scheme and the step-by-step procedure through which they will be easily able to do the online registration for this scheme and take the various benefits of the पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना without having to worry about anything regarding the unemployment situation.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme 2021
The Punjab Government approved the new scheme known as the Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana for the year 2021 to help people get various short term skill training free of cost so that they can kick start their career without having to worry about the expenses that will have to incur if they go continuing their education. 30000 beneficiaries have been identified by the Punjab State Government in order to implement this scheme and the State Government will be implementing 90 crores to help the authorities especially implement the scheme for the unemployed youth of the state.
Read More :- Punjab Land Records
Details Of पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना
|Name||Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunities and financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth of the state|
Benefits Of Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme
A lot of benefits will be provided to the people who will be eligible for this prestigious scheme and first of all an employment assistance allowance of Rupees 2500 will be provided per month for the time period of 12 months to each and every candidate. The people will be able to get training and skills that will help them to kick start their career or get a new job without any difficulty. Training allowances will be provided until the beneficiary will be able to get a job in the Punjab state. The candidates can easily get a job through the development of this पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना
National Youth Parliament Scheme
Objectives Of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme
The Punjab Government has started this scheme because there are a lot of unemployed people in the Punjab State who are not able to get a good job and are not able to kick start their career due to the financial differences that they are facing. The assistance will be provided during pre-placement and post-placement for a period of 12 months since the starting of the program. You will be easily eligible for this prestigious opportunity presented by the Government and the Government will also be helping the beneficiaries to get a good and stable job before the end of the financial assistance.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for this scheme:-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Workers like construction workers, ward construction workers who have registered themselves with the construction workers welfare board can apply for the scheme and avail benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant of the scheme should be unemployed at the time of registration of the scheme.
The following documents must be submitted while applying for this scheme:-
- Domicile certificate- claiming that the applicant is a citizen of Punjab.
- Bank account details (passbook)
- Unemployment certificate of the candidate
- Education documents of the applicant (Marksheet class 10th and above)
- Certificate of registered worker issued by concerned authorities in Punjab.
- Identity card (Aadhar card)
NCVT MIS Portal
- The scheme was announced on 26th August 2021
Application Procedure Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the Apply Online button and the application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill up the application form.
- Upload all of the documents supporting your claims and successfully submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.