Recently the government of Madhya Pradesh launched a program called Ladli bhen Yojana 2023 to empower and promote girls and women in the state. The scheme’s goal is to give financial help to families with a female child while also promoting girls’ education and development. Yojana was first introduced in 2007, and it has been effective in improving the welfare of female children in the state. The government offers financial help to families with a female child via this program in order to encourage them to educate and develop their daughters. We have included all the facts such as advantages, features, eligibility criteria, necessary papers list, application procedure, and many more in this post. Those who want to profit from this scheme are recommended to read this entire article till the conclusion.
Ladli Behn Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government’s main initiative, Ladli Behn Yojana, promotes the education and empowerment of girl children in the state. The program was initially introduced in 2007 and has subsequently undergone multiple adjustments in order to broaden its reach and effect. The Madhya Pradesh government announced the commencement of the Ladli Behn Yojana 2023 in 2023, which would give a variety of incentives to qualified girls and their families. The scheme’s goal is to ensure that every female child in the state has access to a good education, health care, and financial assistance and that she may live a dignified life.
Overview Details of Ladli Bhen Yojana
|Name of the Article||Ladli Behna Yojana Form 2023|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Organization||women and child development Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Females of the state|
Objective of Ladli Bhen Yojana
The yojana strives to promote girls’ education and welfare by giving financial aid to families to cover education and marriage expenditures, as well as to build a gender-sensitive and empowered society in which every girl has equal possibilities for growth and development. The project also aims to eliminate female foeticide and raise awareness of the importance of the girl child in the state.
Benefits and Features of Ladli Bhen Yojana
- The government gives financial help to parents of girls through the Ladli Laxmi Yojana to encourage them to seek higher education. This financial aid can be used to cover tuition, books, uniforms, and other educational costs.
- The system offers monetary rewards to girls for a variety of life milestones, including birth, enrolment in school, and completion of the fifth and eighth grades, as well as the tenth and twelfth grades. The family can use the money towards the girl’s well-being.
- The initiative promotes social causes by offering a one-time monetary incentive to the girl’s family for taking efforts towards social reasons such as birth control, marriage postponement, and others.
- The plan gives tax incentives to the family of the female child, which helps to reduce the family’s total financial burden.
- The plan promotes gender equality by giving females equal educational chances and incentives. This contributes to closing the gender gap and empowers girls to be self-sufficient.
- The plan gives financial support to the parents of a girl child to help them afford the expenditures associated with the girl kid’s education and marriage. The financial support is Rs. 6,000, which is put in the female child’s account when she is born, and an additional Rs. 2,000 is deposited every year until the girl child reaches the age of five.
- The initiative is open to all Madhya Pradesh-born girls whose parents have valid Aadhaar cards and bank accounts.
- The girl kid must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- The yojana is limited to two girl children per family.
- The girl’s kid must be born on or after January 1, 2023.
- The annual income of the household should not exceed Rs. 200,000.
- The girl child must be enrolled in a government or recognized school and should complete grades 6 through 12.
- Girl children should not get married before the age of 18.
- The program is open to girls of all faiths and backgrounds.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Parental identification
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- School certificate
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Address proof
Registration Process Under Ladli Bhen Yojana 2023
- Visit the Ladli Behn Yojana Madhya Pradesh Official Website.
- On the website’s homepage, click the “Apply Online” button.
- You will be taken to the registration page, where you must enter your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, address, contact number, email ID, and so on.
- After filling out the form, click the “Submit” button.
- After completing the registration, you will be sent a registration number and password to your registered cell phone number and email address.
- Enter your registration number and password to access your account.
- Fill out the application form with all of your personal information, educational qualifications, bank account information, and so on.
- Upload the necessary documents such as age proof, identity proof, address proof, etc., in the prescribed format.
- Check all the details filled in the application form and make necessary changes if required.
- After verifying all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form for future reference.