Labour Card Online Registration | How to Apply Online for Labour Card, Status Check, State wise Links, How to Download Labour Card |The middle class makes up the majority of the people in India, and the majority of them work in the labour force. The government introduces a number of schemes each year to give these labour sectors financial help. With the help of this card, the children of labour are also indirectly benefiting from it. The government established the Labour Card, which will provide a way for people to use the labour card and benefit from it in different ways. In this article, we will learn about the benefits, importance, registration process, and status check process of the scheme. Furthermore, we will also learn about its use in the labour sector.
Briefly about Labour Card
The labour force in India is a major source of worry for the Indian government. Numerous children, women, and workers lose their husbands to their jobs each year, leaving thousands of them widowed or orphaned. The government has given these workers a labour card so they can get cash assistance in times of need in order to help these women and children.
Labour Card download With the use of this card, the government also offers financial assistance to the cardholder’s daughter at their marriage to any child.
Labour Card Overview
|Name of Scheme||Labour Card|
|launched by||Indian Government|
|State||All States and Union Territories of Country|
|Website||State wise designed|
The Objective of the Labour Card
The main and fundamental objective of the labour card is to provide financial support to the labour sector of the country. Under the labour card it will not only provide benefits to the labour but also the family of the labour.
The benefits of the labour card
Labour Card download is a very important identity card for the labour sector. With the help of the labour card, it will benefit them from various sectors and also provide them with health insurance. This card will not only benefit the labour but also their wives and childrens. Some of the benefits of the labour card are as
- If a labourer with a labour card has an injury while working from an accident or disease, they are given financial assistance.
- Children of labour who have labour cards are eligible for a number of scholarships.
- Holders of labour cards are eligible for free health insurance under several Indian schemes.
With the help of the labour card, the labours will benefit from the government in different ways. From this card a unique number will be provided to the labour which will be the card number which will identify them as a labour.
Labour Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to take the benefits from the labour card, there is a specific eligible criteria in which the labour card will be provided a unique labour card. Some of the criteria for the labour card are as
- In essence, Labour must reside in the state permanently.
- To be a part of this organisation, Labour must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Workers should be required to perform unorganised work.
- Labour must provide documentation proving your Indian citizenship.
- Both the labour and any current or former EPF, NPS, or ESIC members must not be employed in the organised sector.
In order to get the labour card, the applicant must follow the eligibility criteria.
Labour Card Required Documents
Some of the documents which are required during the registration for the card are as
- Aadhaar card or election card
- Ration card
- Bank account number in the name of the applicant
- Aadhaar card numbers of family members
- Working mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Apply Process of Labour Card
In order to take the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must apply for the scheme with the proper procedure. The process of application is as
- Therefore, the first step is to go to the official state labour department website of your state.
- The “new labour card registration” option must be found on the homepage.
- Then a new page will open in front of you, where you must fill in the information.
- You must first select the district, then enter your personal information and all other information, including your Aadhar card number.
- You must also provide your email address, cell phone number, and confirm your mobile number with an OTP.
- then complete the final step by clicking the submit button.
The applicant must submit all the details carefully as there is no edit option after the final submission of the application and in the case of mismatched details, the application form will be cancelled at any stage.
Labour Card Status check procedure
The applicant must periodically check the progress of his application after completing the registration procedure. The card’s acceptance or rejection is the essential factor to consider while checking the status. In order to check the status, follow the following steps.
- The first step is to go to the official state labour department website of your state.
- Track your application will open after clicking on that link.
- Now fill the information in the given boxes
- The first step is to select the department from the drop-down menu.
- The next step is to select an application.
- The next step is to select the application number that was entered.
- Finally, you must input the applicant’s or labour card holder’s name. After that, you must press the search button.
- After all you will see the status of your application, whether it is accepted, rejected, or forwarded ahead. You must check your status from time to time, and you will also be notified by your email.