Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme Apply Online | Surya Raitha Scheme Application Form | Surya Raitha Scheme Eligibility | Karnataka Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme | Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme Online Application
The concerned authorities of Karnataka introduce various schemes for their citizens. Similarly, one more scheme is launched by the Government of Karnataka for the agricultural sectors of the state. It is happening for the first time in Karnataka where the government has initiated to upgrade the farmer’s income through solar power development. Thus leading to the development of the power project known as Surya Raitha. The Karnataka Government named this scheme as Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme with the motive to provide extra income to the farmers in order to grow solar energy. The Karnataka Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme is based on a power irrigation pump by uses solar energy as the primary source.
Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
This scheme is an alternative for solar power generation. It has been implemented for the first time in India. This scheme is beneficial for the farmers who have no way to get a power supply for their farms. Surya Raitha Scheme will provide free electricity to the farmers which will make them free from high-paying bills. The ministry of New and Renewable energy is providing solar-based pumps on subsidy to the farmers. The government is trying to encourage farmers to use solar power plants for better irrigation methods so that water can be conserved effectively. This will provide a solution for the farmers to reduce the energy shortage crisis.
Objective of Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
- The main objective is to provide solar power generation and soft loans to the farmers.
- Farmers should provide free lands to set up pump units.
- To help the farmers in irrigation purposes and they get free from high paying bills.
- It will increase the salary of the farmers.
- Buying agreement for almost a time period of 25 years.
- The PV system should be protected by the farmers.
PM Kusum Yojana
Highlights of Surya Raitha Scheme Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Surya Raitha scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Objective||To provide solar power plants|
|Benefits||Solar water pump as well as a subsidy|
|Product||Solar pump for farming|
|Official site||Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd. (kredlinfo.in)|
Importance of Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
In order to encourage or make farmers’ lives better in all aspects. Because farmers are the most affected department of the country due to the covid-19 pandemic. And many farmers are protesting against the farm bill. So, under this scheme, they could earn more money and grow more crops as their production. The government’s first priority is to make farmers safe and stable by providing more schemes for more production, so other categories of people become safe.
Kisan Samman Nidhi List
Benefits of Surya Raitha Scheme
- The Karnataka government will introduce a Surya Raitha plan to give solar pump sets to the farmers.
- The government will also provide water system pumps to generate excess energy.
- Using this scheme farmers can earn rupees 50,000 per annum if they have 10 kwp solar power.
- The state of Karnataka is providing free power to the agricultural sector.
Karnataka Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The person must be a citizen of the Karnataka state.
- The citizen should be a farmer.
- The farmer must have enough land so that solar panels could be installed there.
- Must be using and working in accordance with Agribusiness.
Kisan Vikas Patra
- Identification Proof Such as Aadhaar Card
- Land Documents Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Details of Bank account
- Proof of residence
- Mobile Number
Application Form for Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
- First visit to the Official website of Karnataka Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page click on Online Application for Off Grid Solar Water Pumping System under PM- Kusum component-B
- The application form will appear on your screen where you have to fill in required details such as-
- Applicant name
- Fathers or husband’s name
- Start Date
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account details
- Farmers land information
- Caste Certificate
- Ration card details etc.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Contact number – 0802 2207851/22208109
- Fax – 080 22257399
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Address – room number 236, 2nd floor, Vikasa Soudha, Dr||B.R
- Ambedkar Street, Bangalore- 560001