We are all aware of the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan, which the Indian government inaugurated on the occasion of its 75th Independence Day. Shri Narendra Modi has launched the initiative through his social media accounts and has encouraged Indian citizens to take part. As we can see, practically every resident has joined the effort and followed the imprints. A certificate will now be given to individuals who participate as a guarantee from the government to its people. Citizens can now claim their program certificate.In this article we will learn about how to claim a Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.
- A certificate known as the Har Ghar Tiranga will be given to everyone who raises the flag between August 13 and August 15, 2022. Such honourable people will receive formal recognition.
- The government started the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign to commemorate 75 years of Indian independence as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- As government Claims Over 33 lakh Tricolour selfies have been posted online, and more than 1.3 crore flags have been pinned as of now.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Overview
|Name of Scheme||Har Ghar Tiranga.|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|cause||75 years of Independence Day celebrations|
|Date||13th August to 15th August|
Objective and Feature of Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
- The main goal of the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is to assist individuals in building a personal bond with the Tricolour, the flag of their nation.
- The launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, which will allow every Indian to raise the National Flag from August 13 to August 15, 2022.
- The Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan was introduced by the government as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav to recognise 75 years of Indian freedom.
- You will be given a participation certificate that shows how much you value the country.
The Process of Registration of the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate is as
- Visit the Official Website of Portal harghartiranga.com
- Choose Pin a Flag” from the Home page.
- Give the website permission to use location services.
- The application form will now appear.
- Enter the citizen’s name and cell phone number.
- The profile photo of each citizen should be uploaded.
- Now, click the Next button.
- It is necessary to change the precise place.
- The Flag shall be recorded and maintained on the map.
The process of claiming the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate is as
- Visit harghartiranga.com to view the official webpage.
- The city should make changes to the site where the flag will be pinned.
- A message on the screen indicating that the task has been finished will be displayed when the flag has been successfully pinned.
- The certificate may be downloaded via the pop as well.
- From the menu, select “Download Certificate.”
- On the screen, the certificate will appear on the screen.
- Click Download to download the certificate as a png image for offline use.
- Use the sharing button if you want to instantly share the certificate.