CTET Exam Date 2023 | CTET Application Form 2023 Last Date | CTET 2023 Notification
So today here in this article we will discuss about the latest news which is the authorities of CTET have released the notification to recruit candidates for various teaching posts. As we know that, this CTET exam held twice in every year to provide job opportunities to the candidates who wants to get teaching jobs in government departments, and now here it is. The notification is out now, candidates can make a registration procedure and apply for the recruitment before the last date. And for now candidates have to check all the necessary details before making a application procedure, such as eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, salary details, selection process and many more details are available in this article.
CTET 2023 Exam
The authorities of CTET, Central Teaching Eligibility Test, have released the notification for the eligible candidates for the various teaching posts in teaching fields, and now the applications if now open candidates can apply for it through online mode. The examination will be held for the different teaching posts to recruit candidates for class 1st to 8th in government schools such as, NVS/ KVS. So, who wants to take this beneficial opportunity are advised to apply for this before the last date, here we have mentioned all the necessary detailed information which will be beneficial for the candidates.
Overview Details of CTET 2023
|Name of the Exam||CTET December 2022 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Frequency||Twice in a year|
|Exam Dates||28th December 2022 to 07th February 2023|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language of Paper||English and Hindi|
|Total number of Test Cities||135 cities across India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-22235774|
Important Dates of the CTET
|Notification released date||To be announced|
|Application Date Start||April 2023|
|Online application submission last date||June 2023|
|Last Date to submit fee||June 2023|
|Online Corrections||June 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||July 2023|
|Examination Date||July 2023|
|Announcement of Result||August 2023|
|Notification Release Date||To be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria of CTET 2023 Exam
Those eligible candidates who wants to avail this opportunity are advised to read the eligibility conditions, and then apply for it details are given below:
Educational Qualifications for Class 1-5
Those candidates who have completed their senior secondary with 50% marks, or who have appeared in the final examination of Diploma in Elementary Education are eligible for this opportunity.
- In this those candidates who have completed their Graduation with least 50% marks and also appear in the final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Examination, are eligible to apply for this.
- Note– to get more detailed information about educational qualification applicants are advised to get the notification, link is given below.
Application Fee Details
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
|Pay Scale||9300- 34800||9300- 34800||9300- 34800|
|Basic Pay after 7th CPC||35400||44900||47600|
Procedure to Apply Under CTET Notification 2023
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for this notification, are advised to visit the Official Website of CTET.
- And after visiting the webpage, tap on the Apply Online link, and continue.
- And after that, fill the registration form with all the necessary details, and on that form upload all the mandatory documents in it, and continue.
- After this you have t pay the application fee, and submit the form.
- Registered candidates are advised to keep the copy of the registration form, for further use also.
What is the examination conducting body name?
- Central Board of Secondary Education