Every time the government introduces a new scheme, but this time, a particular scheme is introduced for students. Students will gain from this, but it will also be a positive step towards a digital India. A Bihar Free Laptop Yojana will be distrubed towards the students who belong to the poverty line. This will benefit the new India and assist students in their transformation to the digital world. Candidates who want to take advantage of the Bihar Free Laptop scheme 2022 must confirm their eligibility. This article contains a number of valuable pieces of information, including eligibility requirements, the online application procedure, and the list of papers that must be submitted.
Bihar Free Laptop Yojana is a project that the Bihar state government undertakes for the benefit of its citizens. Mr. Nitesh Kumar, the chief minister of Bihar, has launched the programme. According to the plan, after completing their training, all Kushal Yuva programme participants would receive a free laptop. Students that are interested in participating in the scheme must submit an online application. On the official webpage, there are online application forms.
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Free Laptop Yojana|
|launched by||Bihar government|
|Mode of application||online|
The Internet and technology rule the day and age. Every industry is increasingly using computers. Computer literacy is necessary in every industry, from the financial sector to grocers. Obtaining the proper information and using it in real life are two different things. Practice is necessary in order to apply the information realistically. In school, we all studied. computer education. Many pupils from homes that fall below the poverty level cannot afford a computer or laptop.to assist them in developing their computer skills. The Kushal Yuva initiative was launched by the Bihar government.
- This scheme is beneficial for about 30 lakh students across the state.
- Beneficiaries will get a laptop from the government at no cost
- The laptop will be given after completion of the training under the Kushal Yuva Yojana
- The government wants to support students in developing their talents
- it will also be a positive step towards a digital India
- The applicant must reside in Bihar State permanently.
- The applicant must have a certificate of completion for either the 10th or 12th grade.
- To benefit from the Bihar Free Laptop Yojana, the candidate must receive training under the Kushal Yuva programme.
- applicants must be in the poverty category
- Scanned image
- Stand signatures
- 10th or 12th certificate
- Resident proof
- BPL card
- Other significant documents
- To apply for the Bihar free laptop scheme students have to visit .
- You must select the new application registration option from the open page.
- On the screen .
- a registration form will appear on the screen. Input the information requested on the screen, such as name, email, and Aadhar card number and mobile phone
- When you select the OTP option, you will get an OTP to your registered email address and cellphone number.
- Enter the OTP that you were sent through both channels.
- Click the button to confirm your information and check for the free laptop for Bihar. Yojana
- The application form will appear on the screen when you click the Apply button.
- Complete the remaining fields in the application and submit the necessary papers.
- After carefully reviewing the application, click the “Submit” button if there are no other changes that need to be made.
- Make a copy of the completed application to use later if necessary by printing it.
- Students must go to the official website to check the progress of their applications.
- You may access the application status option from the navigation bar on the main page.
- A new page will load after selecting the option.
- Choose the Aadhar card number or registration ID for your search.
- Mention the screen snapshot while entering the data in accordance with your choice.
- The application status will show up on the computer screen when you click the submit button.