Here in this article, we will provide you details about the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2023. The recruitment was initiated in March 2021, and the applied applicants are waiting for the examination to be help, so the authorities have decided is ready to announce the admit card in 2022. The selection procedure will be two phased examinations which is Main and Prelim, and now the main examination will going to conduct this year, and those applicants who are selected in Prelim will be able to appear in main examination.
BPSO CDPO Admit Card 2023
Only those applicants who have qualified will be able to get into the examination, the admit card will be published on the official website. All the candidates are advised to download the admit card and make a print out, because applicants are required to bring admit card with required documents with them such as, id proof, photograph etc, the invigilator will be need a identity card to make sure that the candidate and the picture in admit card are same.
Overview Details of BPSO CDPO Admit Card 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||BPSC CDPO Recruitment|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Selection Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Selection criteria||Preliminary exam, Main exam, and Interview|
|Type of exam||State-level recruitment exam|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)|
|Date of the main exam||8 and 9 November 2022|
|Date of admit card downloading||Available Soon|
Important Dates BPSC CDPO Recruitment
|Release of recruitment news||2nd March 2021|
|Submission of the online application form starts||5th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application form||1st April 2021|
|Issue of admit card (Preliminary exam)||4 April|
|Date of Preliminary exam||15th May 2022|
|Issue of admit card (Main exam)||To be announced|
|Date of the Main exam||8 and 9 November 2022|
|Release of result||To be announced|
Procedure to Get CDPO Admit Card 2023
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Bihar Public Selection Commission.
- And then, tap on CDPO main exam admit card notice and then tap on link option.
- After tapping on that link, the admit card download link will open.
- And there you have to fill the registration number, application no and password, and tan tap on submit.
- Now the main exam hall ticket will open on your screen.
- You can check the details on the admit card and also make a print out of the admit card for the examination.
Particulars of BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2023
The ticket issued to the candidates for the main examination room of the Bihar CDPO contains important information from the examination point of view. Here is the list of particulars given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No. of candidate
- Father’s name
- Identification marks
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Scribe Required (yes/no)
- Date of exam
- Timing of the exam
- Subject and subject code
- Venue of the examination hall and also centre code details.
- Space for signature for the invigilators
- Instructions related to the exam
The Bihar CDPO main exams will be held at the exam locations determined by the exam board. Candidates only need to show up at their assigned testing centre. You can check the information about the exam location assigned to you.
printed on their tickets. In addition to the details of the test date and time, the name, code and full address of the test site are also listed. The exam for both phases is organized in the state of Bihar.The assignment of the examination centres in the preliminary and main examination is based on the preferences and priorities given by the applicants when registering.
The test centre, once assigned, will not be changed and no correspondence will be maintained with it. the list of test centres will be updated here in due course.
- Number of Paper- 1 (General Knowledge)
- Types of questions- Objective Type Questions
- Total Marks- 150
- Total Duration- 2 hours
- Main Exam
- Number of Paper- 2 (Compulsory Subject and Optional Subject)
– General Hindi- 100 marks (3 hours)
– General Studies Paper One- 300 marks (3 hours)
– General Studies Paper Two- 300 marks (3 hours)
Optional Subject (subject-based)-
– Home Science
– Labour and Social Welfare