The Assam Police Department recently issued a Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for the recruitment of 943 officers. This recruitment drive is an excellent opportunity for those interested in working for the police department. The Assam Police Department is one of the most prestigious in India and offers excellent career opportunities. In this article, we will provide you with all the mandatory detailed information which includes, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, the application process, and many more, kindly read this whole article till the end.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The Assam Police Recruitment 2023 notification has been published on the department’s official website. The recruitment is for a variety of positions, including Sub-Inspector (SI), Constable, and others. Candidates who wish to apply for these positions must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the announcement. Age limit, educational qualification, and physical fitness are among the eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for the positions of Sub-Inspector and Constable must have a 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. These positions have an age range of 18 to 25 years. However, age relaxation is permitted under government regulations. Written tests, physical fitness tests, and interviews will be part of the recruitment process. Those who pass the written exam will be invited to do the physical fitness test. Running, long jump, and high jump will all be part of the physical fitness test. Those who pass the physical fitness exam will be invited to an interview.
Overview Details of Assam Police Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Grade-IV & Others|
|Total Posts||943 Posts|
|Start Date||8th February 2023|
|Last Date||22nd February 2023|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. However, according to government laws, the upper age limit may be waived for candidates from specific categories such as SC, ST, OBC, and others.
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
- Applicants must have a Class 10th/ Matriculation or a Class 12th/ Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from a recognized board or university. Certain police departments, however, may need a Bachelor’s degree in any area.
- Applicants must meet physical parameters such as height, weight, and chest measurements, as well as pass a physical endurance test that includes jogging and other physical activities.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals with a valid certificate of citizenship.
Physical standard Requirement
|General||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Caste||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Tribes||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for Men)
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Caste||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Application Procedure of Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Assam Police Recruitment Board.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section available on the home page.
- Select the “Assam Police Recruitment 2023” option and read the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button to proceed with the application process.
- Register yourself by providing the necessary details such as name, date of birth, email ID, phone number, etc. to obtain the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with the required information such as personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc. Make sure to enter the information correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online using any of the available payment modes.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.